Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KIT: Storage options....How to store things in your make up kit for less.

 FINALLY.

I managed to come up with a storage solution! I got sick of pouring my kit into the terrible suitcase it lives in. I wanted something but I wasn't sure what. I wasn't expecting the solution to come from Wilkos though.

I popped in the other day to pick up a box to put some spare shoes in and found a pack of four brightly colored storage boxes for about £5. I've got eight in total and they are perfect. Two boxes of foundations in decanted small pots, two full of lipstick, one with pencils and two with spare eye shadow randoms in them.

They stack on top of each other in the case and I can fit about six in comfortably. I then pop any spare bits in with the boxes. I have multiple things in there too. The lids close tightly which means if something spills then it is contained within my one box instead of the whole case!

Not to shabby right?!?! I have to admit that I'm far happier now with the kit then I was. I also carry a spare bag for my brush belt. I have one last thing left to get. I need a spare box for dirty brushes. This will need to be a bit bigger but still be able to be transported in a spare bag. So I'm on the hunt. At the moment they get thrown into the case and then washed when I get home. However I'd like a little box.

I know the Jo Malone candle boxes work really well....I may have to invest!
Oh and did I mention that my palettes slide nicely into the side and stay without moving?!?! Job Done!

Post a Comment

0 Comments