SBS Performing Arts Bureau legend Choi Young-in general manager appeared.
On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 9th, 'Go to the broadcasting station' race was held.
On this day, the members had time to communicate with their fans in real time. And according to the results of the survey to select the communication king, the lower four people were punished for interviewing Choi Young-in general manager of the entertainment agency.
And the first communication king was named Song Ji-hyo, who attracted attention. The members pointed out, "No way. Popular vote. No communication.
The results of the rankings were followed by Yoo Jae-seok in the second place, Kim Jong-guk in the third place, and Lee Kwang-soo in the fourth place. "I do a lot of communication. My job is a YouTuber," the two said.
On Ji Suk-jin, who finished last, the members said: "This brother is giving up his life and communicating; this brother lives on social media. "That brother is a real cyber human." Ji Suk-jin said, "I do SNS that exists in our country. Recently, I joined OOO, "he said.
Jeon Sang-min, who was in the interview with the general manager, was worried that he had "nothing to say," and Yang Se-chan laughed, saying, "I do not know him."
To the members who carefully visited the general manager's room, Choi Young-in general manager said, "I do not know what is complaining. I do not know why talking to me is part of the penalty. "The members of the lower group said," We are so happy. "
And Haha said, "My sister, I received a letter so well before," he said, "Do you know why she is popular? The other members also tried to be seen by the general manager by taking out the old relationship. And at this time, the members asked directly why Ji Suk-jin got off the program after appearing in the first phase of the statue.
Choi Young-in General Manager said, "I said I would not do it. I went to the house three times to say that I should not fall in front of my house. I have a lot to do when I talk about it. Ji Suk-jin is me. "
At this time, Jeon So-min said, "I will go to Dongsangmong if I get married later." He said, "If I marry Sechan, I would like to do it together." Yang Se-chan said, "Do business." Choi Young-in general manager, who watched this, teased Yang Se-chan, "I think you like it differently.
The members of the lower group also complained about Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Jong-guk. Choi Young-in general manager said, "It is a pity to work too hard." Ji Suk-jin, who wanted to do this, said, "It is good to be late for about two or three minutes, but the stone is going to go first." Then the general manager said, "Not really. Members and staff should be late for two or three minutes. How many minutes are late. You have to keep that up. "
Finally, Haha said, "Just do your sister's health." The general manager knew the intention, but he was very pleased to say, "Thank you so much."
After all the missions, the final penalties were given by Ji Suk-jin, Lee Kwang-soo and Haha, who gave a big smile to SBS employees by cosplaying a high-crime cosplay in the SBS lobby.

0 Comments