Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, a Buddhist monk, said, "Do I hang out with Han Ji-min?"

Actor Lee Seung-gi asked Buddhist monk Juryun at the SBS entertainment All The Butlers Is it going to be with Han Ji-min?On the 13th broadcast, Lee Seung-gi asked the question after eating with the members and the Buddhist monk after work.Lee Seung-gi added, Marriage is one of the most important kites that people meet, and what kind of woman should I meet? I wonder about all four people.So, the monk said, Marriage and love are different. There is a problem because of love and confusion.Love is to meet when it is good to separate, and marriage is to live together. You have to think of marriage as a roommate, and when you see marriage, you see people, abilities, and so on, but few people ask that its hard to live.Its all about lifestyle and personality differences.Lee Seung-gi laughed when he said, I have to fix all the standards.

Actor Lee Seung-gi asked Buddhist monk Juryun at the SBS entertainment All The Butlers Is it going to be with Han Ji-min?

On the 13th broadcast, Lee Seung-gi asked the question after eating with the members and the Buddhist monk after work.

Lee Seung-gi added, "Marriage is one of the most important kites that people meet, and what kind of woman should I meet? I wonder about all four people."

So, the monk said, "Marriage and love are different. There is a problem because of love and confusion. Love is to meet when it is good to separate, and marriage is to live together. "

“You have to think of marriage as a roommate, and when you see marriage, you see people, abilities, and so on, but few people ask that it’s hard to live. It’s all about lifestyle and personality differences.”

Lee Seung-gi laughed when he said, "I have to fix all the standards."

Post a Comment

0 Comments