LATEST UPDATE: Why Do Most People Prefer To Eat Meat At The End Of Their Meal?
Well, I have noticed that we Nigerians like eating the meat(s) in our food at the end of the meal. And I have also seen many instances even when there are multiple pieces of meat in the soup, they will eat everything first before finally taking on the meat.
I don't really know why it is so, or has it just turned to our culture? Why do you think that Nigerians like eating meat last in their plate of food? from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE: Why Do Most People Prefer To Eat Meat At The End Of Their Meal?
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Well, I have noticed that we Nigerians like eating the meat(s) in our food at the end of the meal. And I have also seen many instances even when there are multiple pieces of meat in the soup, they will eat everything first before finally taking on the meat.
I don't really know why it is so, or has it just turned to our culture? Why do you think that Nigerians like eating meat last in their plate of food? from http://ift.tt/19pR9bQ
Thanks for Reading The LATEST UPDATE: Why Do Most People Prefer To Eat Meat At The End Of Their Meal?
SHARE WITH FRIENDS

0 Comments