Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

.color me pretty


Some might say I am color obsessed. I suppose you could look at it that way. In my business, it really DOES make a difference which shade of blue you choose for a client. A bride may want a pale blue, no hint of purple, but not aquamarine....you get the picture. So do I.

Colors for the home are the same for me. When my son says he wants gray for his room, I say what kind of gray? He looks around the room for support that I have two heads. "What KIND of gray? Mom, the good kind, not the ugly kind, ok?" Oh......cool, now I get it. Only 4,234 shades to go through. Ok, slight exaggeration, but you get the picture here as well, I imagine.

What color is under your skin at the moment? Have you found the perfect paint chip?

Do tell...


Post a Comment

0 Comments